The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi invites you to attend the Multi-Nation Business Group Event on the Annual Review of National In-Country Value (ICV) Program presented by subject matter experts from the government and private sector.
The panel discussion will allow getting a view of what is ICV and the goal of the Ministry of Industry and Advanced Technology (MoIAT); where we are at the moment; where the companies are struggling and suggestions and sharing experiences to overcome some of the issues.
- His Excellency Abdulla Al Shamsi – Assistant Undersecretary for Industry Growth Sector at the Ministry of Industry & Advanced Technology (MoIAT)
- Mr. Ali Foolathi – Senior VP, Procurement Excellence & In-Country Value at Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Courtney Sader – Board Member, AmCham Abu Dhabi; General Counsel, Raytheon Emirates Ltd. and at Raytheon Saudi Arabia
- Suman Jacob – Procurement Lead at Accenture ME
- Natalia Rudenko – Senior Manager at Protiviti Member Firm for the Middle East Region
- Muthana Tarawneh – Assistant Director of Development at New York University Abu Dhabi
- Dr. Thomas Deeb (Moderator) – Vice President at T&M Associates
- Kim Schofield – Board Member and Chair of Offset Committee, AmCham Abu Dhabi; Managing Partner at O2K Ltd.
- Francesca Gori – Board Member and Lead of Legal Affairs Committee, AmCham Abu Dhabi; Managing Director at Accenture Middle East and North Africa
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Venue: Auditorium, InterContinental Abu Dhabi
- Entry: AED 150 for all. Registration is required
Important Note: To attend and access the venue, all attendees must present their Al Hosn Green Pass.