The Pakistan Business Professional Council (PBPC) Abu Dhabi is pleased to support the Canadian Business Council (CBC) Abu Dhabi in collaboration with Daimlas is organizing an informative webinar on Connecting Your Artificial Intelligence Aspirations to Business Strategy.
Learning from Airbnb & Uber’s Machine Learning Models to Build Your Startup or Enterprise ML Strategy. 1 hour will save you 1 Year in ML Development.
Discussion Points: 1 hour will save you 1 year in AI/ML development & team building
- How to start with specifying the business problem.
- How to state the problem in the language of business.
- Explain impact to the bottom line (ROI)
- Align data with the problem
- How to Define ML project objectives
- Steps to acquire & explore data
- Building lean ML team
- Think about sources of competitive advantage
- Session guaranteed to be illuminating & inspiring!
To learn more about the Daimlas, please click here.
This webinar is participated by the following business councils:
- AmCham Abu Dhabi
- Australian Business Group
- British Business Group Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Business Professional Council
Founder and CEO
DAIMLAS (Deliver AI, ML @ Scale)
DAIMLAS, a B2B artificial intelligence services marketplace that won 1st place in MIT’s Challenge (knowledge-economy) & awarded Top 20 most promising young startups by MIT MENA. Joseph is also an ambassador for Stanford’s Women in Data Science in Canada