hosted by Tom Flatau, CEO of Teamworking International
Become a Black Belt Negotiator
The Neuroscience of Negotiation.
The Black Belt Negotiator has become the gold-standard, adopted by multi-nationals, including HSBC, The Kier Group, American Express, Parsons, and Siemens. It has helped reduced costs, improves project delivery, wins new business, increases profit …. while at the same time building better relationships with key trading partners!
We are joined by Tom Flatau, an international speaker, and coach who will explain The Five-Step Funnel – a winning formula for negotiation success. Creating clarity so you and your team know exactly where you are at each twist and turn of negotiation. Tom will also examine where negotiation can go wrong and replace bad habits and uncertainty and fear with poise and confidence.
Tom will discuss the impact of virtual negotiation and what neuroscience has to say about the pitfalls of negotiating remotely How we can create empathy when negotiating across a virtual table.
- Understand the powerful emotional undercurrents at work and get to the real issues
- Have the confidence to present your case with compelling impact
- Spot the most common negotiators’ tricks and counter them
- Stop getting beaten down on price and making unnecessary concessions
- Use win-win negotiation to build better relationships… and get the deal you want.
- Date: Wednesday, 16 September 2020
- Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
PBPC members and non-PBPC members: Complimentary