The UAE Federal Tax Authority (FTA) has been conducting VAT Audits rigorously under the UAE VAT law to verify the extent of compliances. Given the strict penalties for non-compliance and errors, BCC AD is hosting a webinar in collaboration with experts from UAE corporate audit firm Moore UAE, to bring our members practical advice on preparing for UAE VAT Audits and staying informed of recent developments.
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi and other Business Councilcilc for a WEBINAR to ask questions of the experts and learn:
- Key recent VAT developments that businesses must know
- Key trigger points for VAT Audits
- Practical issues and challenges faced during VAT Audits
- How businesses should prepare for handling VAT Audits
- Common errors made by businesses resulting in penalties
There will be an opportunity for Q & A to ask questions of the experts.
This virtual event is free to attend for PBPC Members and their invitees.
When: Tuesday, 13th September 2022
Time: 10am – 11am
- Ankur Jain, Director – Tax of Moore Stephens
- Gajendra Maheshwari – Head of Taxation and Data Privacy at Moore Stephens