The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi in collaboration with the ICAEW invites you to the ICAEW Pathways to Membership Workshop and to hear from Mr Doug Withington, Senior Global Pathways Manager, where he will guide you through the process and answer any questions.
This workshop will give you a greater understanding of the Pathways to Membership route as well as the application process.
The Pathways to ICAEW Membership scheme allows fully qualified members from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan or ACCA, that have been in membership for 5 years or more, to apply for ICAEW membership based on their experience.
For more information and to book your place at the workshop, please email Ethyl Suriba at email@example.com
- Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Venue: Alliott Hadi Shahid Office, corner Corniche and Lulu St., Building 29, 5th Floor (location map)
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi together with other business councils in collaboration with Salloum & Partners Legal Consultants is organizing a webinar on The New Employment Law, No. 33 of 2021: Implications for Businesses.
Ziad Salloum, Partner at Salloum & Partners Legal Consultants will be preesenting the following points:
- provide an overview of the key changes brought by the new law;
- explore the implications of those changes on employment relationships and what that means for businesses; and
- examine how businesses can prepare for the new law and adapt to this new legal and regulatory landscape.
This event is participated by:
- AmCham Abu Dhabi
- Philippine Business Council
- Pakistan Business Professional Council