- Promote the development of trade, commerce and investments between Abu Dhabi UAE and Pakistan
- Heighten awareness of the UAE's commercial significance and its potential among the Pakistani business community here and in Pakistan
- Facilitate Pakistani businessmen and women in developing businesses which will include guidance relating to UAE government procedures and commercial laws
- Provide facilities to back the business community who are interested to invest and wish to establish in the UAE and especially in Abu Dhabi
- Interact with UAE businessman and other business groups
- Provide a forum for Pakistani business executives and organize meetings in order to discuss and interact in areas of common interest
- Organise UAE business delegation to Pakistan
- Provide a link with government departments, tourist offices, educational institutions, health sector, chambers of commerce and other trade and business institutions in Pakistan
- Help the UAE business community to invest in Pakistan, promoting the many business opportunities including investment in the Pakistani capital and commodity markets
Abu Dhabi Chamber and Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi Organizes a seminar on UAE Economy 2022 and Beyond
Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi’s Annual Visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque to mark “Zayed Humanitarian Work Day.”
SAVE THE DATE Tuesday, September 27, 2022 Seminar on Economics Prospects and Opportunities in Abu Dhabi Further information will follow shortly.
The UAE Federal Tax Authority (FTA) has been conducting VAT Audits rigorously under the UAE VAT law to verify the extent of compliances. Given the strict penalties for non-compliance and errors, BCC AD is hosting
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi in collaboration with the AmCham Abu Dhabi invites you for an in-person event on Sustainability, ESG and Finance: Key Imperatives for the C–Suite in partnership with IMA® (Institute of Management Accountants), including other Abu Dhabi Business Councils and Chamber. Despite
The Pakistan Embassy and Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi will host the Pakistan Independence Day Celebration. Event Details to follow shortly.
The Pakistan Embassy and Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi will organize an informative webinar on The New Labour Law 2022. The Ministry of the Labour of the U.A.E. has introduced new Labour Law by the Ministerial Decrees
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi is pleased to support the Canadian Business Council Abu Dhabi for an information session on Discovering the Unique Business Opportunities in Ras Al Khaimah on Tuesday, 14 June
Join us for the Multi-Nation Business Group Event: “UAE – Championing Global Recovery” with H.E. Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, Ministry of Economy, U.A.E. Event Details: Date: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 Time: 1:00 pm
Kick off the Summer in style and join the Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi and other business councils for a relaxed evening of networking over refreshments and canapés on Wednesday, 22 June 2022 at
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi is organizing an information session together with our business councils on Information on Proposed UAE Corporate Tax Regime on Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 2:00 pm via zoom.
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi together with other business councils is organizing an information session on Talk with Confidence and Clarity on Wednesday, 8 June 2022 at 2:00pm via zoom. In our fast-paced
- We were proud to raise the flag of our beloved country amongst the 27 Business Councils gathered under the umbrella of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry. An Institution developed to raise the strong voice of Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi in a democratic structure.
Dr. Abdul Hadi ShahidAlliott Hadi Shahid Chartered Accountants
- As a Founding Member of the Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi, UAE values deeply the role that the Council plays in strengthening collaboration, partnering, and networking opportunities between and among governments, people and industries of the Pakistan and United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Syed Qaiser AnisManaging Director at Alliott Management Consulting, UAE