- Promote the development of trade, commerce and investments between Abu Dhabi UAE and Pakistan
- Heighten awareness of the UAE's commercial significance and its potential among the Pakistani business community here and in Pakistan
- Facilitate Pakistani businessmen and women in developing businesses which will include guidance relating to UAE government procedures and commercial laws
- Provide facilities to back the business community who are interested to invest and wish to establish in the UAE and especially in Abu Dhabi
- Interact with UAE businessman and other business groups
- Provide a forum for Pakistani business executives and organize meetings in order to discuss and interact in areas of common interest
- Organise UAE business delegation to Pakistan
- Provide a link with government departments, tourist offices, educational institutions, health sector, chambers of commerce and other trade and business institutions in Pakistan
- Help the UAE business community to invest in Pakistan, promoting the many business opportunities including investment in the Pakistani capital and commodity markets
Please join the Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi for a discussion of Bounced Cheques in collaboration with Al Tamimi & Co. Topics to be discussed: Prevailing Law on Bounced Cheques in UAE The new
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council (PBPC) Abu Dhabi in an evening of Urdu Literature and beautiful poetry. A gathering of poets from different countries to share their work in a creative forum for their expression
With the aim of integrating differently-abled people into the mainstream, the PODIEC 2021 Int’l Exhibition & Conference aims to provide a single platform to the entire government, business, and civil community to: * Reflect the
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi for a live webinar on COVID-19 Vaccine Update & Public Health Awareness. This webinar provides fact-based insights from experts working to protect public health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi for a live webinar on “State Life Operations at Gulf” in collaboration with our Corporate Member State Life Insurance Corp. of Pakistan. “How Commercial Insurance Supports a Sustainable
Pakistan Business Professional Council (PBPC) Abu Dhabi cordially invites you to an Urdu Mushaira of the Poets from the Region. Where: Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83888804114… Meeting ID: 838 8880 4114 Passcode: pbpc2004
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council for a live webinar hosted by the Turkish Business Council Dubai on “The Key Changes in the UAE Companies Law” on 22nd February 2021. ~ Can Foreigners fully own onshore
The Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi and Pakistan Embassy Abu Dhabi in collaboration with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), Pakistan Stock Exchange (PSX), and Central Depository Company (CDC) of Pakistan for
PBPC Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Chamber cordially invite you to a webinar on the Update on UAE Economy 2021 and New FDI Law: 100% Foreign Ownership in collaboration with the Ministry of Economy. ***
Join Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi for a webinar series – Create Contents to Generate Leads hosted by the Swiss Business Council in collaboration with SBC’s member Targeto. WEBINAR SERIES ***What We Will Discuss***
- We were proud to raise the flag of our beloved country amongst the 27 Business Councils gathered under the umbrella of Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce & Industry. An Institution developed to raise the strong voice of Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi in a democratic structure.
Dr. Abdul Hadi ShahidAlliott Hadi Shahid Chartered Accountants
- As a Founding Member of the Pakistan Business Professional Council Abu Dhabi, UAE values deeply the role that the Council plays in strengthening collaboration, partnering, and networking opportunities between and among governments, people and industries of the Pakistan and United Arab Emirates.
Dr. Syed Qaiser AnisManaging Director at Alliott Management Consulting, UAE